BECOME A CITY CHAIRMAN
Our City Chairmen are the trainers who are certified to host and
facilitate our Teen Biz Camps
The City Chairman is the key point of contact for participants and parents in a specific location, whom are looking to enroll in the Teen Biz Camp.
We are currently looking for men and women in Texas, who are actively engaged in their local communities and want to make a difference.
Earn money working with teens in a flexible and fun environment!
- Earn commission for every teen enrolled in your Teen Biz Camp sessions
- 15 hours of training
- Flexible schedule
- Virtual Office
- 10% off program tuition for your own children
- The Entrepreneur’s Workbook college textbook
- Access to our state of the art technology and teaching tools
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
Time Commitment and Responsibilities
City Chairman must commit to 5 hours per week during the Teen Biz Camp session and 15 hours of training for a total of approximately 55 hours spread out over 2.5 months. This is a great part-time position or “side-hustle” that can help you earn money!
- Facilitate weekly group events with our active participants in your city
- Facilitate activities during group events and review courses with participants
- Advertise Teen Biz Camp to local high schools
- Connect and maintain relationships with local resources in your area to provide support to the participants
- Assist with planning Pitch Day and Graduation for your city
- Assist with coordinating field trips in your city
Apply now to be interviewed for City Chairman.